Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ten>>>

I woke up a few days ago to a morning where there was nothing but an off white-ish grey sky. Even though it is approaching the holiday season, this has nothing to do with that theme of winter. It's really mornings like this that I just love to wake up to. It occurred to me that in theater and what not, I've never really encountered the use of a off white sky being used to convey a calm type of atmosphere (blue, pink, and yellow being the most common I've seen). What I also like about this is the green that's involved. With the off-white, black, and chunk of brown, the green really pops out and gives this shot a great sense of vibrancy. Add that with the black from the lamppost and it feels very grounded instead of too vast and expansive.

No comments:

Post a Comment