Sunday, December 9, 2012

Week 10- The light at the end of the tunnel

I saw this picture yet again from a quick drive home. It was so appropriate that it was the week right before finals and where I had a show coming to an end and a few scenes to present. This week was so extremely stressful and I'm still recovering from being sick, but this image made me think of a few things. First, I thought of such natural beauty this Earth can produce and how the light can really enhance that. It made me think that there is an artist somewhere out there giving us these images to communicate to us. What I got from this image and light was to hold on and there is hope. There is something more to what is going on right now and there is a bigger picture ahead. The light shines through the dark and grey areas. We don't have to understand it all, but if we remember the moments that mean a lot and create impact, we'll be okay, I'll be ok. The light here really spoke that to me. It gave me a "heavenly" feel. The source is so great and majestic. I'm just reminded here how powerful light is. I'm glad the last of my blog ended on this image, it's rather appropriate.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photo and sentiments about the power of light and how it can talk to us and inspire us

    ReplyDelete