Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Week 10: Reflection


For my final post of the quarter, I am using a picture I took in my first or second week after receiving the assignment. I was playing with the various affects light can accomplish against different materials.
This one, clearly, is trying out reflection. It's a little bit of a hokey image, but it got my ideas across. I actually think that the shadows outside are really cool as well, using the tree and the chair as a gobo.

I particularly enjoy this picture because I took it so long ago, and since then I have learned so much more about light. Seeing Tyler's use of reflection today in class, in a completely different way. I am feeling like there is so much more that light can do that I haven't thought of, which is exciting.

1 comment:

  1. Really intriguing image. I am glad you are seeing light in so many ways.

    If you want to pursue lighting more, contact me.

    ReplyDelete