Sunday, November 11, 2012

Birthday Fun



This past week I went to a family friend's birthday party. There were decorations everywhere but what really caught my eye were the lights laying on the table around the birthday cake. These colors just scream fun and remind me of all the parties from my childhood when my mother would decorate the entire house. The colors are bright and bold and grab your attention. I also liked how little pools of light formed around the bulb and made the colors seem very saturated. It seems as if the light is spilling onto to the table as if it were something you can actually hold.

1 comment:

  1. Bold saturate colors have such a strong impact on our emotions, probably because we do not see them a lot in nature except on particular sunsets

    Nice image

    Remember to start your blog subject line with the week #

    ReplyDelete