Friday, November 9, 2012

Week 6

This photo was taken at the Carrie Underwood concert a few weeks ago. The lighting at this concert was incredibly spectacular. Not only was the lighting focused on the stage but at times it was focused out towards the audience. When the lights shone out into the audience it really allowed me as an audience member to be even more drawn into the show and its grandeur. The lighting was all different colors and intensities which allowed the lighting to convey many different emotions/feelings. I really was in awe of the lights! I think that if I wasn't taking a lighting class right now I probably wouldn't have been as aware of the lights and therefore wouldn't have been able to appreciate them as much as I did. I'm really amazed at how much lighting can affect the whole mood and experience of a performance.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post. I am so glad that you are getting more connected to light and what it can do to our emotions as a guest/audience member :)

    ReplyDelete