Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Week 2: Beautiful Sunset

I took this picture a few weeks ago near Disneyland. I had to get a picture of the gorgeous sunset because I wanted to be able to remember its beauty once it was gone. The colors were so vivid that the sky did not even look real. It looked as though this was a backdrop or a painting. The red and orange colors of the setting sun made the sky look as though it is on fire. Also, the texture created by the clouds and light was quite magnificent. The vivid colors and textures had me mesmerized. I could not stop staring at the sky! How amazing would this be recreated on the stage?!?! What a fun yet challenging task that would be!

-Melanie Gotto

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous picture!

    Nice analysis of the picture yet also sitting back and just enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete