Sunday, October 28, 2012

Week #4: Trees on Fire



Last class when we were going through our potential plots in the little theater, one thing that stood out to me was the idea behind the light getting "warmer" depending on the intensity of the light. So while driving around doing errands today I noticed how reddish and vibrant these trees were with the late afternoon sun shinning on them. The top half of the trees that are getting the most sunlight are blazing, they look like they could be on fire, while the bottom half is almost an entirely different color then the top. Obviously the top and bottom halves of the tree are the same color, but it's amazing how drastically the color can change depending on the degree of light shining on it. It made me think and i think i'd definitely like to play with different lighting degrees when it comes to my "personal picture" project.

-Alyssa Tyson

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are noticing how color/intensity really affects the object it hits

    I look forward to your project!

    ReplyDelete