Sunday, October 28, 2012

Week 4: lively sunlight in N.Y.C



On February, this year, I was visiting New York City, the center of the art in order to do audition for schools I applied. The moment I captured in this picture was just the first time I stepped onto the Broadway Street in Manhattan. As soon as I arrived at here, a plenty of tall buildings surrounded me just similiar with Seoul city, my hometown and I was momentarily dazzled by the strong sunlight illuminating from a clear sky between the buildings. At that point, The rays of intense light seemed like the symbol of the 'lively and energetic NYC street-view' or one of the various Gobos we learned in the class. Receiving the lively sunlight, countless New yorkers were walking through the complex, but vibrant streets. Especially for me, the rays of the sunlight indicated as the first greeting from NYC, the stage of the shiny dream.
As if the lively atmosphere absorbs me, I was naturally enchanted by the passionate energy of the active people lightened by the radiant sunshine which more enrichs splendid landscape. Again, I realized that the light itself is secretly coexistant with our daily life and it truly means a lot to us.

1 comment: